Tuesday, November 6

My travel takes me to heaven...

Its a good experience to travel and that too I had been travelling alone ... Mc Donalds(I'm loving it!)
Last weekend had been to a place called Kiel near Hamburg..
Its a port city and was good... better known as sailing city! except for the waiting at airports and railway stations when its 1 or 2 degrees centigrades out :-)
Otherwise, I had fallen in love with autumn and dont want the approaching winter to take out the colors from the trees ..
Sun has gone missing far awayyyyy.... U been to my homeland, dear?

Had been to a zoo in Karlsruhe and was amazed by the way the people make interesting events out of the mundane activities.. the seals were brilliant performers during their lunch session and the crowd esp kids were the happiest.. I took some videos too... :-)

Got the fotos but need to get the internet to upload them .... sometime soon ...

No comments: