Thursday, November 22

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Truman Capote's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" is my latest read. I am reading this book long after it was published. It was in late 50s that this book touched the stands and I understand that this was a success. Made into a movie which went on to win many awards too.
It is that type of a book, thats not read for timepass. It is the type to be read, assimilated and thought for long in one's memories. I continue to search the characters within me and others I meet, after completing this story.
Holly Golightly is an unforgettable charachter and an inspiring one for those who wanna tread life easily and always holidaying! I too wish so! Like every other character in the book falling for her charm or love!
Definitely a good read - to enjoy the story and for the feeling to linger on forever!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very bad at reading...it was never my hobby...

Neverthless, will try to read it and make out if there is any character that matches me...

Or can someone tell me that!!