Tuesday, January 9

Penny wise

Guess, what I did today morning? Since the curtains 'd gathered enof dust, I had the noble thot of cleaning them before I rushed to work.
So, early in the morng, I pulled down the hall curtains and dumped them in the washing machine… Since the mac wasn't overloaded, I filled with some heavy-washable stuff like socks and powered it on…
Only after a minute did I wonder what if the colors from the bright curtains decide to switch places !!
Though it was a late thought, it happened to be a latest one :-(
After an hour when I pulled put the clothes, my red-white socks have become orange-red, the white teddies on my dress became pale & the green in pyjamas into something else !!
Next time, if u wanna dye any of ur clothes, let me know - the other curtains in the house are awaiting their bath !!

No comments: