Friday, January 19

Ever been on a "diet?"

I'm on a self-claimed dieting process to shed the extra pounds hanging on me, only that I tend to eat more than my usual normal amount.
The poorly fed stomach keeps on asking for more and the craving for snacks is on the rise!
Did a big research on the calories permitted, intake and burning patterns, meal plan etc etc only to keep calculating the KiloCalories!!
The more I walk, more I feel hungry. Most of the experts ask u to many small meals. Imagine me snacking all the time in office ! Do u think I 'd have the patience, planning & time to buy healthy snacks that are tasty too ? I end up munching chocos, chips, bhel, biscuits instead and gulp down tea whenever i feel like eating something!
What is the way out?
I'm trying a different approach - Burn more calories and continue eating the normal food. And more importantly, keep track of ur calorie-intake. Literally write down in a pocket-diary every time u eat that sinful chocolate or relish a black tea! Like a balance sheet, jot down the physical activities that exert energy!
Let me wait for 3 weeks and give u guys an update, if this simple exercise is fruitful. Keeping my fingers crossed & chanting my calories !

No comments: