Wednesday, January 28

Did you cherish the long weekend?

I definitely did though, we did not pack our bags this time, for a change!
Saturday went off in window shopping (does this term include the numerous trails in vain, as well?)on Brigade road and browsed in my favorite book shop on Church street. Earlier I had planned to visit Indiranagar 100 ft road, but changed the venue when I heard from a friend that 100 ft was crowded with media crew and eagerly onlookers after the Honda-runover incident. Come to think of it, it is sad that pedestrians have neither safety nor the comfort of walking, eventhough walking is the best mode of transport wrt the much-voiced ecological aspect! What an irony :-(
Back to my list of things done - Went on long walks in the evening to CMH road and burnt lot of calories :-(
The next day, 4 of us headed towards Igglur dam - Shall try to post more info on this place, which is 95 Kms from Blr - and Omkar hills on the return journey. It was a long and tiring day with sun back to its scorching mode, already in Jan!
Monday was relaxing - a friend stayed back with us and we played games, watched Republic day parade in between and ate lots of junk.
In the evening, saw the movie Raaz2. That was the first horror movie I had ever seen. I was glad that I didn't get scared very much. In few scenes, I closed my eyes as I felt yucky to see the gory ones.
Enjoy the week ahead!

No comments: