Monday, January 7

Today is a great day!

Yes, everyday is a good day. I am happy for today. It is just the beginning of a long Monday!
Its not the day that matters, its how we enjoy ourselves!
Well, let me come directly to the topic. Its 9 am and I feel all excited about today. This is in spite of the early morning power cut resulting in a cold shower and me running to catch the office bus.
What could be the reasons for the happiness? I experienced the most blissful things of life:
1. The best thing in the world is to be loved
2. The next best thing is to love

To elaborate further, I casually told my hubby last evening that I make it to the bus stop alone daily. Today morning, in the hurry, he wore his sandals and accompanied me. I sighted the bus before crossing the road and ran helter-skelter and managed to board the moving bus.
An hour later, I called him to request him to get my track suits, he tells me that he can never forget today.When I asked him the reason, he told me that he had captured the moment when I turned back to wave at him before boarding the running bus and that this will remain with him forever. Though I think it is funny to see someone with two bags running and waving, I feel good that it happened that way!

The second reason is equally exciting for me. I get a mail from a dear friend that she is getting married to another dear friend of mine! And these two had known each other for more than ten years and I am sure they can make a wonderful pair together. Each of us had dreamed of different lives and are now getting into unexpected twists and turns. All is for good and all is well that ends well. I am so happy for the two and may the Holy God bless the couple!

Now tell me if I need any more reasons to be so happy?

No comments: