Wednesday, December 5

Flash backs

The only time we use this term when we see past incidents being told in a movie. With a spiralling curve, one relives or relishes a past incident. Few are good ones and some are not so good to remember.
Here is my theory:
It becomes 'memories' when we get reminded ourselves of our past.
It is called 'anniversary' or 'happy birthday' when we remember and celebrate certain eventful days from the past.
Well, I am now wondering if the converse is also true.
Can all memories, anniversaries and birthdays be termed as flashbacks ? Yes, except for the birthday part of them, for reasons well known :-) I donot remember being born, but I was born!
I remember getting married (which smiley to use?) two years ago, on the same day! (Now, u know the reason for this post in this blog!!)
So, what does my flash back reveal? Loads of fun, music, dance, friends, relatives, rain(there was a heavy downpour for a week!), pictures etc etc.
Good to have flashbacks in life and enjoy the moment:-)

No comments: