Tuesday, October 9

My bus-mate

I'm puzzled abt something that happened today morning and am very curious to know the reason ! If anyone could explain with logic, I'd be grateful!
Well, daily morning very enthusiastically I reach the company bus stop on time and began to look forward. To boost my motivation, my hubby dear also accompanied me. We both were chatting, when I started feeling anxious and wondered aloud if the bus had already left! I was wondering whether to phone the only other guy who boards the bus from that stop to check if he is in the bus. What if he was in bed ?
It was then that my hubby told me that ur bus-mate had arrived and I was a bit relieved on seeing him. Last week, me and my bus-mate were faced with a similar scenario. We realised that we had missed the bus and took an auto to office. I didn't have the change to pay the auto driver and told the bus-mate who paid. Thats when I took his mobile number to return the money. Next morning, I returned the money promptly to him.
While I was thinking all these past events, he had summoned an auto and hurrying in. He was standing far from me to ask or call. He pushed himself into the auto and the auto carried him away. I started wondering if he is going somewhere else or if he is rushing back home as I found his behaviour puzzling.
My hubby interrupted my thoughts by asking if he had seen the bus leaving already. I convinced myself by saying that the bus might be still coming and that we can wait for 5 more minutes before proceeding.
As it turned out to be, the bus never came. My hubby went home, took the car and dropped me at another bus stop from where I took an auto after a short wait.
Inside the car, I asked him why the bus-mate didnot inform me of missing the bus or asked me to share the auto which would have saved him around Rs.50. I wanted to ask the bus-mate the next day why he behaved so. My hubby said that he would not be asking the bus-mate if he were me!
Why?
Why not?
I'm still wondering... What could be the reason?

No comments: