Tuesday, March 20

Confused!

Sometimes, I feel like I'm in the race towards nothing and it feels empty inside - have nothing to look forward to as there is no great hope on anything!!
Its not that I'm depressed, but lack the sense of achievement in the past few years .
Life has become a forced routine where spurts of happiness & sorrows are expected anytime. I'm no longer surprised or more precisely not excited abt these things - as if I've no stakes on anything!!
I know that these similar thoughts are running at the back of my mind many a time and surface when there are unpleasant things happening around me and when I feel hapless !!
It is not self pity - because I'm on the lookout for way forward and donot want to waste my time getting bogged down!!
Then, what is it & why is it ?
I'm not clear of my goals & ways to achieve them. There is a clash of interests among the different aspects of life &I've my reservations in exercising my choice!!
Probably, soul searching can uncover some black spots!!

No comments: