Tuesday, February 19

I am a traveller...

Its yet another beautiful morning! Only that the sunrays have been banned and the city has been taken over by Mr.Fog and Ms.Foggy. How I wish I have come to this city for holidays instead of work! And still, do I crib? Definitely not.
It is a city where you can see people of all colors, different nationalities from all continents speaking so many languages, people practising different professions - in formals, semi-casuals,partywear and what not! Many a time I hear Hindi or Tamil and turn my head only to see that I am in Amsterdam!
Anyone will love this place and everyone would like to be here atleast once. This is my second visit here and I still have got lots to explore. I came here as a tourist seven years ago and what stayed in my mind was the trams, rains and museums. I missed viewing the most beautiful Tulips blossoming then. I sincerely hope to see them in full blooms this onset of summer.

No comments: